Terms and Condition
Are you planning in advance for Deccan Odyssey trip? This page explains in detail about the journey days for all the itineraries of Deccan Odyssey. This updated schedule holds good for 2018-2019. You can choose the month and itinerary of your choice to find the available dates.
You can plan for all Six itineraries of Deccan Odyssey train. Upon selecting the desired date, you can enter to the booking page in just one click making booking process easier.
- All Costs are in USD
- The above costs are per cabin per Journey
- As the train runs on the tracks of the Indian Railways, the itineraries are subject to change in case of any changes in the routing etc.
- Prices are subject to change in case of any amendment in the routing or other hikes such as fuel, taxes etc.
- Children below 5 years of age shall be allowed free, subject to sharing of double bed with parents. This is subject to availability of double bed at the time of booking
- Presidential Suite can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 Adults and 2 children (One child up to 5 years of age and second child up to 12 years of age)
- Government Service tax of 5.00% (subject to change as per Govt. directives) is additional and will be charged extra on the invoiced amount.
- Deccan Odyssey does accommodate children but we ask parents to be mindful of the sophisticated adult atmosphere we endeavor to maintain.
- One child up to 5 years of age shall be allowed free of cost in the Deluxe Cabin, subject to sharing of double bed with parents. This is subject to availability of double bed at the time of booking.
- For families, with a child between 6-12 years of age, or, with two children with one child below 5 years and another between 6-12 years, we recommend the Presidential Suite which has a double bed in the bedroom and can be shared with a child below 5 years and a sofa cum bed in the living room which can accommodate the older child. In this case, the child/children will be accommodated free of cost.
- In case of two children between 6-12 years of age travelling with their parents, you will have to take 2 cabins. The first child pays 25% of the adult fare and the second child will have to pay 50% of the adult fare. One of the parents will have to be present with the child / children in the cabin.
- Please note that we do not have the facility for interconnecting cabins.
- All applicable taxes will be charged extra.
- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabin with en suite bathrooms
- All meals (B,L,D)
- Soft beverages during the journey
- Valet service
- Still camera fees
- Guided off train excursions and game drives as illustrated in the itinerary - inclusive of entrance fees, park fees, transport and services of an English speaking local guide
- Taxes including 5.00% (subject to change as per Govt. directives) Government Service tax, Insurance , gratuities
- Laundry and alcoholic Beverages
- Video and professional Still camera fees
- Arrival and Departure transfers
- International and Domestic air tickets
- Pre and Post tour accommodation and any tour extensions unless specifically mentioned as a part of the journey
- All activities mentioned as ‘options’ in the itinerary.
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- 20% of the ticket value at the time of booking
- 80% of the ticket value 60 days before the departure date
- No cancellation on cancelling 60 days prior to the departure date
- Retention of 20% of ticket value on cancelling 59 – 45 days prior to the departure date
- Retention of 50% of ticket Value on cancelling 44 – 30 days prior to the departure date
- Retention of 100% of ticket value on cancelling 29 days prior to the departure date